Celebrate The Magic
Feel a unique magic in the air, as a one-of-a-kind 30th Anniversary festive aura, including music and decoration, transforms Disneyland® Park into a vibrant wonderland. With stunning new surroundings and eye-catching surprises, Guests are sure to get swept up in the celebratory spirit. And, you could too, with a chance to win magical prizes for each valid Disneyland® Paris booking you make! What’s more, you’ll be entered into our Grand Prize draw to win a super epic 2-night, 3-day stay in Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel for you and up to three guests!
How to enter
You need a valid* booking reference number (Booking Ref No) for each play and a chance to win a Prize.
- Visit the Celebrate the Magic website at www.celebratethemagic.co.uk with your Booking Ref No to play.
- Click/tap the Enter button on arriving on the home page of the Celebrate the Magic website.
- Complete the Entry Form with your first and last name, email address, Booking Ref No and ABTA number (if applicable), then tick the checkbox to confirm that you are 18 or over.
- Click the Submit button to submit the Entry Form for validation.
- A screen will appear with 12 present icons, select any 1 of the 12 present icons to review its learning content.
- Click Proceed to enter your chance of winning a Prize.
- You will be notified immediately if you have won or lost.
- Claim your Prize by following instructions on screen.
- Complete the Claim Form then submit it to receive your Prize.
- You will be entered into a Prize Draw for a chance of winning the Grand Prize whether you win or lose this game.
*See Entry Restrictions under Terms & Conditions
14th March 2022 – 09.00
19th April 2022 – 23.59
- Age: you must be 18 or over to enter.
- Territory: open to residents of UK territory only.
- Booking Ref No.: a valid Booking Ref No is generated from making and completing a Booking (see below) between 09.00 hours, 14 March and 23.59 hours, 19 April 2022 for Disneyland® Paris.
- Booking: all Bookings are to be made by you between 14 March and 19 April 2022 for individual packages, excluding Ticket Only and Leisure Group Sales, confirmed as travelling for arrivals between 14 March 2022 and 29 March 2023.
- You: are 18 or over and an employee of a UK travel agent.
- Prize must be claimed by completing the Claim Form at the time of play, after you have been notified you have won a Prize.
- Below is the full list of Prizes by categories:
- Disneyland® Paris Discount
- 20 x £300 discount applied to your own Disneyland® Paris holiday**
- Disney Theatre Tickets
- 10 x Disney Theatre tickets for 4 people
- Voucher Express e-codes
- 30 x £50 Amazon vouchers
- 70 x £30 Amazon vouchers
- 30 x £100 Leisure vouchers
- 70 x £30 Leisure vouchers
- 300 x £10 Costa Coffee vouchers
- 150 x £5 Costa Coffee vouchers
- Disney Merchandise
- Daisy Duck Soft Toy x 30
- Goofy Soft Toy x 10
- Mickey Mouse Soft Toy x 20
- Winnie the Pooh Soft Toy x 20
- Mickey Mouse Picture Frame x 20
- Mickey Mouse Medium Soft Toy x 30
- Buzz Lightyear Soft Toy x 10
- Stitch Soft Toy x 10
- Grand Prize - excludes transport and any upgrades.
- A 2-night stay between 1 May and 30 September 2022 at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel***
- Up to 4 people sharing
- Disney Plus Meal Plan
- Park tickets
**new bookings only, confirmed after you have won.
***You may wish to select an alternative Disney® Hotel.
Winner Selection process
- Winners are selected at random following the selection of a present icon.
- If you have won a Prize you will be required to complete the Claim Form online with your name, email address and postal address, immediately after being notified of winning.
- Celebrate the Magic is a game of chance and you either win or lose except for the Grand Prize draw.
- Disney Merchandise winners will receive the Prize by post 8 weeks after the Closing Date.
- Disney Theatre Tickets and Voucher Express e-codes winners will receive the Prize by email or post within 21 days of winning.
- The Disneyland® Paris Discount winners will receive a £300 discount on a Disneyland® Paris holiday where the winner is travelling and the booking is made after you have won the Disneyland® Paris Discount Prize. The discount is to be used once to its total value, to be taken off the total cost of your chosen holiday.
- Valid for travel by 30 September 2022; no later date is possible and no refund will be given on any unused discount.
- When you have dates and a hotel in mind contact the Disney Experts at Walt Disney Travel Company International to assist with booking your Disneyland Paris trip.
- Grand Prize winner will be drawn from a Prize Draw on 26 April 2022 and the winner will be notified within 7 days of the Prize Draw.
- The Grand Prize experience must be booked by emailing INTL.EMEA.DLP.Commercial.Relations.UK@disney.com by 30 August 2022 adding “Celebrate the Magic Winner” in the subject line.
- Your chosen dates are subject to hotel availability and when booking you must have 3 date options in order of priority to allow for flexibility when booking the Grand Prize experience.
- No refunds or cash alternatives are available for any of the Prizes or the Grand Prize.
- The incentive and prizes can be withdrawn or substituted at any time without prior notice.
How to apply the £300 discount to your Disneyland® Paris holiday
- Call the Travel Agent Disneyland Paris line- 0800 169 0728 and let them know that you are one of the Prize winners of Celebrate the Magic.
- The Disney Experts will verify your details and assist you with making your Booking. Your discount will then be added and payment of your deposit will be required at the time of booking
- Bookings must not be made on the Travel Agent portal and ABTA numbers cannot be applied to your booking.
- Once your booking is made you will receive an updated invoice within 24 hours with your applied discount.
How to claim the Disney Theatre Tickets
- Winner to submit a choice of 3 performances (date and time) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the dates and/or times are not available a similar performance will be suggested.
Tickets are issued in the form of an e-Ticket. The winner will receive a confirmation email from the booking system, and e-Tickets will be delivered 2 weeks prior to the performance confirmed for attendance.
NB: Emails are delivered by the venue owner’s ticketing system or Disney Tickets which varies by venue.
- Disney require at least 4 weeks’ notice to process the tickets (from email being received to earliest requested performance time).
- Tickets are subject to standard terms and conditions (no cash alternative, no re-sale etc.)
Age restrictions apply. Shows are recommended for ages 6+ but all venues have an additional age restriction and won’t allow anyone under the age of 3.
NB: Age restriction is 4 for Beauty And The Beast (London Palladium) and Frozen.
Customer Services / Contact Details
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
General Terms & Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in the Competition Rules, the following General Terms and Conditions and all promotional materials.
- You must have a valid Disney Account to enter.
- Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Disney, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted. Use of automated entries, votes or other programs is prohibited and all such entries (or votes) will be disqualified.
- Entries must be completed by the Closing Date.
- Disney reserves the right at any time to request proof of identity, to verify eligibility conditions, or to award any prize to the winner in person or a substitute.
- Personal Information
- Personal information will only be used for direct marketing purposes if you have consented to receive future marketing from Disney (you may have already done this if you have registered your personal information with Disney previously).
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that their information may be used by Disney to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
- Winner Selection
- For prize draws, the winner(s) will be selected in a random draw to take place within 10 working days of the closing date from all correct/valid entries received.
- For prize competitions based on skill, winners will be selected by a judge or panel of judges based on the judging criteria set out in the Competition Rules or the competition only pages.
- For prize competitions which ask you to submit, upload or otherwise make available original content to be judged:
- Disney has the right but not the obligation to moderate all entries and reserves the right not to accept entries which are technically unacceptable, contain inappropriate material (i.e. material which is defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive) or which breach any of these Competition Rules or General Terms and Conditions.
- By entering any competition you (and your parent or guardian if you are under 18) confirm and agree (aa) that you and they are the owner of the content submitted or have the necessary rights and permissions without the need for payment to any other person or entity, (bb) the content does not knowingly copy or infringe the rights of any other person (cc) that you have the permission of all individuals featured in the content and (dd) Disney is permitted to reproduce and use the entry submitted by you on any media (including without limitation, TV, online and publishing channels and social media platforms) anywhere in the world and without a time limit in order to carry out the competition and select winners (which may include publishing your personal information and your content for a public vote to select finalists or the winner and any runners-up) and for any and all related promotional purposes to promote the competition and to promote Disney in general without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Disney reserves the right to choose a short-list of entries and publish these finalists on the competition website. Publication of any entry does not mean that you have won.
- Competition entries and/or shortlisted entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges and a winner (and runners-up) for each available prize will be selected according to the judging criteria set out in the Competition Rules or on the competition entry page. The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion to decide on the award of each prize.
- Disney reserves the right to ask winners to sign a written release, request proof of identity and verify the entry before awarding any prize.
- Disney's decision to select any winner or runner-up is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- Prize Confirmation & Acceptance
- If at any time (i) we require a response from any winner before awarding any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact and within a reasonable period of time (or by the dates set out in the Competition Rules), or (ii) a winner (or their parent or guardian) declines to accept the prize; or (iii) Disney is unable to contact the winner’s parent or guardian; or (iv) the requested documentation stated in the Competition Rules is not received Disney in time; or (v) the winner becomes unavailable; Disney reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) were selected or judged to be a winner.
- Any prize which is returned or cannot be delivered will be used in Disney’s sole discretion for another competition or given to charity. Disney has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
- Prize Fulfilment
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control Disney (and/or any sponsor partner providing any prize) reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold, under any circumstance but can be transferred if a family member is entering on behalf of a child.
- Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all personal additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize.
- Cancellation or Disqualification
- Disney reserves the right to disqualify:
- late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries;
- entries where appropriate parental authorisation or a requested release form is or was not provided; or
- entrants whose conduct (and/or whose Parent’s conduct) may bring Disney into disrepute (as Disney may decide in its discretion).
- Disney reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Disney suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
- Disney’s Liability
- For online entries or online public voting: Disney cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the websites (including its Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages) and is not responsible for any disruption due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control. In the event of technical problems, entries or votes will be void and the winner will be selected by a panel of judges or such other fair method of selection.
- Disney has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded.
- Disney is not responsible for and does not endorse or guarantee, the opinions, views, advice or recommendations posted on its websites (including its Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages).
- Entry through your Facebook account
- If the competition requires entry via Facebook any liability incurred by Facebook shall be governed by, and limited to, the applicable provisions of the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. By entering you are providing your information to Disney or its agents and not to Facebook. We (and/or our agents) will collect your unique Facebook User ID so that we can administer your entry i.e. record your entry and randomly select a winner.
- Email safety
- In the event that Disney wishes to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in 'disney.com' or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from Disney but using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to Customer Services. DO NOT respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from Disney. If you are in any doubt please contact Customer Services.
- Publicity & Filming
- Winners and/or runners-up may be required to participate in related publicity without further payment or permission but you agree that Disney may publish first name or surname and initial, age, town/city and/or likeness.
- If filming is required the winners and/or their parent or guardian may be asked to consent to being filmed (the “Contribution”). If consent is given the winner and/or their parent/guardian acting on behalf of the winner who is a child shall assign to Disney all rights of whatsoever nature, including all copyright in respect of the Contribution and grant all further consents or licences necessary to enable the fullest use of the Contribution throughout the universe and without any time limit by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, without liability or acknowledgement.
- Winners' details
- Disney will, on request, make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. For information regarding this competition send a stamped and addressed envelope to the Customer Services address on the competition entry page quoting “Winners List” and the name of the competition.
- No purchase necessary
- The laws of England and Wales apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.